• August 20, 2021 10:17 am
  • North America

Valued at $600 million, Lanai Island is hands down the best and most expensive island in Hawaii and the world at large. Its owner, Larry Ellison, is also the founder of Oracle. As the world’s eighth richest person, it comes as no surprise that he has his name written on this plush and extravagant island. With an ardent passion for sailing on the yacht, unwinding in Lanai Island is the perfect way to have a little piece on the planet all to yourself. 98% of this island belongs to Larry Ellison, whilst the rest of the 2% is owned by the State.


  • Location : North Amercica


  • There is nothing more peaceful than laying on the beach on an island, completely cut out from the rest of the world. It’s the perfect place to invest more time in your hobbies and just put your hair down and relax. It gives your mind, body, and soul the break that it truly deserves. City life can have a draining effect on you and a trip to your very own private island could help recharge your batteries. It is undoubtedly, your safe haven on this planet.

Leave a Review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *